Sunday, September 26, 2004

tiring day...

went to do filming for my group project... really exhausting... encountered some problem along the way... like requiring black and white ie.documentation to do filming outside a prison... what the hell... couldn't sweet talk my way out of that predicament... but i didn't want to be too adamant... other than that... i guess i held myself together quite well condsidering that many of things we did weren't really on par with what i wanted and my normal high standards but i told myself that this isn't MY project... it is OUR project... the collective is more important... and i am quite satisfied with how i held out... some people held out on their own too and i am very happy for them although now i am getting a weird feeling that someone really isn't as capable as that person may seem... maybe it's just me... we'll see how it goes...
i am very tired... and i am thinking if i should go and the take the photographs for my my critical studies "postmodernism" project... right now... the bigger possibility is no... i just need to get down to doing proper work... me and my procastination... what the hell... school is really taking it's toll on me... don't get me wrong... i truly love what i am doing and i am truly blessed to be where i am right now... but maybe i just love it too much that i am not giving myself any time just for me... what time i have for me is luxury... how sad... i used to be so carefree... i wish i had a more capable soul alongside me in this journey... i love the people around me... but i do not want to lead all the time... right now i want to take the back seat but i don't think i will ever get there... it's quite frustrating but i do not know why i perservere... why do i even bother? i seriously do not know... i wish things were simpler... sometimes... i wish i had a normal life...

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger the*Strange said...

hehe...so kewl.. ur own personal blog.. niway put tagboard lah.. so i can post msgs.. jus wanna tell u dat its gd to hav stuff to do cos u won feel bored out of ur life like me.. u feel dis way cos ur impt to ppl..so appreciate dat.. & kamal.. ur life is as normal as it comes.. dun weri bout it awite..take care.. i'll come into ur blog soon..kudios..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home