Thursday, October 07, 2004

what the hell...

been a crappy week so far... tell you what... monday-the comp @ my school couldn't take my pt presentation... so it turned out sucky... then i stepped on some chewing gum on the way back from school... urgh! tuesday... hmmm... my uhu glue ran out @2120hrs... popular closes @ 2130hrs... ran like mad all the way there... and it was closed... and i did excellent time too... 4 mins from the gate of my house to the escalator @ singapore post... then stayed up all night to finish up some work... only to come to class on wednesday to have my project in pieces (can be fixed though) and have a lecturer who doesn't seem to be too bothered about my work... don't know if that is a good thing or otherwise... then at night... this one tops it all... while installling the stupid xp service pack 2... my comp pisplayed some weird error msg and it kept popping up... and there goes my comp... stupid... i thought ok... all my important stuff is in a seperate hard disk... then i suddenly remembered that i might have some reallly important (opinions might differ here) stuff on the hard disk i was going to fix... and i realised this only after i got things "fixed"... bummer... so the whole night was spent thinking how i can access to me "my documents" file and mourning the loss of the files after that... crap... only to realise that due to my paranoia, i had always saved my work on the other hard disk... urrggghhhh... so it's thursday now... i wonder what can go wrong... ok... got to got transfer some video thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home