Wednesday, April 27, 2005

operation boardgame

here are some images from my visual studies project which is a group project involving making a board game... for this project i have to thank kevin for sticking with me throught the craziest parts of the game development... couldn't have done it without you kev... couldn't have done it without you... my gratitude is eternal...


my boardgame cover...
i know it looks lame but we set out to make it "look" lame since the whole concept given to us is lame from the beginning... but the game itself is anything but lame... wanna try playing it? it is such a bitch of a game... we tried it... and it was way cool...


group logo...
how? can? can? get it? can? can? cheh...

got a bunch of other pictures hanging around the computers in my house somewhere... will upload them in due time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home