Sunday, May 08, 2005

blah, blah, blah...

do i feel a compulsion to write?
yes...
do i know what to write?
no...

gee... what a predicament?

i have ;
- been reading books... quite a number now... mostly adrian mole-y stuff... although i finally finished reading the book one of my lecturers gave me - "fifteen minutes of fame - my years with andy warhol -ultraviolet" quite good actually... makes me blame the 60's for the problems we have today... buggers...
- been sleeping... ah yes... the joy havin time to sleep...
- been pretending to clean up my room... but hey... my portfolio is nicely arranged... it's ripping at the seams i tell you...

other than that... errr... well... i have been going out with the usual suspects... still reeling from a shot of depression brought about by a certain dream... but i am fine now... i think... and yes... i am good to go for istanbul... neither looking forward nor detesting the upcomg trip... just waiting and seeing...

i don't know if those who have passed on can access the internet but to such a soul, i hope you are much better now... i tried...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home