Friday, October 15, 2004

it is here!

what's here? well... the fasting month that is... i kind of look forward to actually... i know some people dread it but i look forward to it so that i can be "good"... not to say that i am that bad but i just like to think that i need this month to keep some things in "check"...
ok... so school is almost out spare a drawing class or two and my only written exam on monday... i couldn't be really bothered about it... guess i'm going in with a "que sera sera" attitude... shucks...
guess it is a good thing that school is out... and the timing couldn't have been any better... i don't think that it would have been too nice to do work during the fasting month... not that i am not used to doing stuff during the fasting month (i had soccer training during it at one point of time in my life when i was younger and fitter and i went on patrol during it although it was cut short due to a motorcycle accident) but i prefer doing less... hahaha... anyways... these holidays come as a sure relief... it's been madness, school... not to mention exhausting and draining... but i think i have done good the past 4 months... now i can finally clean up my room and organise my portfolio... i can also take this time to refresh my ideas, inspiration, blah, blah blah... if i actually get down to doing such... me and my"can put it off to another time" syndrome... sigh... but i get the extra drive to actually finish someting when the deadline is breathing down my neck... hahaha...
so yah... i shall also use this holidays and fasting month to refresh old and neglected friendships... hafiz, imran and kris need to be "attended" to... old alliances need to be reaffirmed and well... i just need to get back to some people who have been (sadly and regretfully) sidelined during my wordly pursuits...
ok... so hafiz just called back (i called him just now) and i need to use the home phone because singtel is harping me to pay my outstanding bills... crap.. so yah... another time... cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home