Thursday, June 30, 2005

uuuhhh...

something... something... something... something... something... ok... right... videos... been uploading some videos from a hi8 tape... (eyes go wide here...) somehow... but sheer coincidence, there is a video cam which records on hi8 in my house... yes... so... of all the luck of all people... it was possible to upload it... what was the video about? well... SR days... yes... SR days... and in particular, my days with MCS in SR... MCS? me? yes... MCS... i did take higher malay in secondary school ok! i always say that my malay 'karat'... actually... i don't think that it is all that bad... i think pitrah made it look bad due to her old style of assessing it... what can i say? there was a point of time that a particular someone said that my english was horrible too... but hey hey hey... screw him... MCS... what the hell... i have no idea why i joined it... but i know that i did good with it lah... screw the shit-fuck politics and i think that we were a revolutionary committe of sorts... well... either that... or we were a massive headache... i'd rather the former but the latter would do my bad-boy image good... hahahaha...
anyways, anyways, anyways... the video is; first half, a scavenger hunt of sorts called 'membur(l)u'... hahahaha... i always saw it as a particular someone's ulterior motive to get to know the new female students... don't ask me any details about how it got going in the first place... i had no idea that the committe was organising it... i just knew it happened... and as always... i was given a measly role... then again... it probably wasn't my department's (cultural) event... that aside... i looked absolutely horrid there... a moustache?! what the hell was i thinking?! what the fuck?! urgh... i looked so old... on the flipside...the second half of the video; my MCS investiture... i looked so much better there... the same old narcisscist aren't i? thing was though... i was nowhere to be seen for a large portion of it... i guess i was the one actually filming the event but i can't really remember... so there i was... not present to hand over my post... strange... i really can't remember my motives for not handing over my post... anyways... so... towards the end i was visible and i look fine... and i am saying to myself... i was definitely less skinnier then... aaarrrggghhh!!! damn you lasalle... 7 bloody kilos you made me lose! how mush more?! how much more?!
always find it interesting when i get to see old stuff... i wonder if there is any video recording of me when i was in VS... now... that would be a sight... heh... goodness... i was such a livewire/madman back then... but i always tell myself that my nonsense was only meant to be only suggestive and that was it... but for that i know that i had quite a few were were irritated/sick of me... so sue me...
starting of the first event... mols was saying hello... camera panning to wards center of lecture theatre... and there you have me... just finishing with a 'suck it' and noticing the camera pointing at me... so what other more natural thing is there for me to do? middle finger... yes... middle finger... not once but twice... shaking it for the camera...hahaha... right... would anything be different now? not really i guess...heh...
blah blah... scene with me showing a snail to the camera... and some other funky stuff with me usually... well... doing nonsense...
ah heck... this was a stunted entry... as in i started writing it yesterday with something else in mind of which then i had to go out to... errr... lemme check... oh yah... go back to SR to collect my 3 works which used to be on display... now... on display @ home... except for the one with the 5 faces... (thank you to azhar for that...) so yah... i forgot what i wanted to write and made a feeble attempt at picking up from where i left... but nothing much came out... heck... next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home