Monday, July 04, 2005

back to school... back to life as it is?

yes... i'll be back in school proper in a couple of hours time... i will be in a new class though... 16 people... 4 malays... 1 chinese muslim... (i think...) out of the 4 malays... 2 girls and 2 guys... (me inclusive...) hope my new class will be fine... i know i don't exactly have the most sociable face but hey... i've made some great friends along the way haven't i? although... due to the fact that about the only other malay guy in my class quit school, i mixed around with chinese... and due to that, i might face some difficulty of having to interact with malays again... hahaha... hopefully it's just me and my paranoia...
so yah... product design... honestly... i have no idea what i will be doing... will it be quite the same as doing fine arts related stuff? or will be an entirely new thing altogether? something that hopefully won't give me such a culture shock... i know i gave some reasons (read earlier posts) as to why i decided on it... but personally... i have never quite done anything quite like it... except maybe during a certain point of time when i was designing shoes at an incredible rate... hmmm... maybe i will end up designing shoes... it is a product isn't it? hmmm... interesting... well... we shall see how it goes... and hopefully... true to why i intially (maybe not that initially... maybe slightly later on...) have a blog in the first place, it will become an online gallery of my works of sorts... no promises though... really dependant on my workload and my mood... hasn't it always been that way? heh heh...
ok then... this shall be it for now i guess... wish me luck... and wish me money too... i desperately need it now... hahaha... cheers!

...


here's something for posterity... my last work as a foundation student... titled "ubin lost rythm", to me it represents the culmination of the year together with the evil people... namely eugene, evelyn, kevin, kai and fabian... although fabian is not in this picture as he had to leave early... to you guys... i am very proud of what we have achieved individually and together... and i am very proud that we stuck with each other evey step of the way... it has been my personal honour to work with you guys and i looked forward to going to school everyday because of you guys... you guys somehow made me young again and for that i cannot thank you guys enough... may we never perish... and may fortune and success not be shy to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home