Thursday, July 07, 2005

something of nothing...

i have classes 2 days in a week...
i don't think i should be complaining...
i think though that course in due time will be more stimulating than this...
i should be happy...

went to my school library just now...
it feels good to be surrounded by so much information that can be harnessed into the magic that is art...

in my never-ending pursuit of trying to make sense of my purpose in art (instead of the purpose of art for me), these quotes struck me...

"it is in this power of saying everything, and yet not saying nothing too plainly, that is the perfection of art... consist"
john ruskin

"we spend our days, each one of us, in looking for the secret of life"

"well, the secret of life is in art"
oscar wilde


personally... i am just looking for a matra for the term/season... something to work on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home